40's Floral Dressing Gown - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
You don't have to sacrifice your luxurious sensibilities when it comes in loungewear, treat yourself to stylish living from the very first moment you wake up, all with this glorious 1940's dressing gown by your side. The ladies dressing down is more from a rayon faille fabric with a palate of popping tones that will make every calendar day feel like spring.
The bright navy blue is decorated with a scattering of yellow, pink and green florals. Features include padded shoulders, long sleeves, duel open patch pockets and what can be considered something of a rarity, a zip fastening runs from the beck to thigh.
Becoming increasingly rare to find, this stunning design is great find for vintage lovers and morning lovers alike. In very good condition.
|Category||Lingerie & Nightwear|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage Turquoise Full Length Japanese Kimono - LSpecial Price £51.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Blush Pink Elegant Silk Kimono - LSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Vintage 50's Red White & Black Print Silk Damask Kimono - LSpecial Price £131.00 Regular Price £175.00
- Vintage Iro Tomesode silk kimono - LSpecial Price £109.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Antique Edwardian White Cotton & Lace Crochet Empire Line Tie Nightgown - LSpecial Price £64.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Vintage silk bamboo print kimono - MSpecial Price £109.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Vintage 70s Mercedes Benz Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00