30s Burberry Navy Blue Mac - M
We Think You'll Love
- Burberry Purple Nova Check Sleeveless Dress - SSpecial Price £96.00 Regular Price £150.00
- Burberry wine red quilted jacket - LSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Burberry Nova Check Crop Sleeve Blouse - SSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Rare Vintage 70s Burberry Wool Gabardine Raglan Sleeve Coat - LSpecial Price £317.00 Regular Price £450.00
- Burberry Brit Quilted Padded Jacket - SSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Burberry Down-filled Yellow Puffa Jacket - 12+Special Price £93.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Burberry Brit Black Lamb Suede Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £371.00 Regular Price £495.00
- Vintage 50s Wool Burberry's Overcoat - LSpecial Price £146.00 Regular Price £195.00
- Blue Burberry Mid Wash Jeans - W32Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Black Striped Silk Burberry TieSpecial Price £34.00 Regular Price £45.00
Since the 1880s, the high profile British fashion house, Burberry, has done more than enough for the development of outerwear to earn its merit as a reigning name in British fashion. This 1930s navy blue overcoat is a beautiful example of the heritage of Burberry.
The sleek, always in vogue navy mac is built from an ultra-strong Gabardine fabric. This breathable and water resistant material was invented by the house itself and is still in popular use today. Tailored detail appears in the form of welt pockets with a button down fastening, hidden button stand with neck high closure. The interior is lined with a smooth matching fabric and seams are bound to finish.
This extremely rare piece is a must-have for collectors or devoted fashion followers. This piece is fair condition, it has been well preserved but has some wear and tear from within with loose threads and repaired tears.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||45|
|Sleeve - (inches)||21|