1972 Green M-65 Field Jacket - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
First issued in 1965 the M-1965 field jacket replace the M-51 spec. One of the most iconic of military jackets, not only from its role in the Vietnam War but also through it’s exposure on screen. Including Taxi Driver, Serpico, Annie Hall, First Blood, The Terminator and True Romance.- The khaki king of Hollywood...
The M-65 has 4 pockets
OG 107 shade
Zip enclosed hood
Zip front - brass on mid 1960’s models.
Fastens centrally with zip and poppers.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||48|
|Length - (inches)||31|
|Sleeve - (inches)||26|
We Think You'll Love
- US Army Green Camouflage Field Jacket - M/LSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- 80s US Air Force Camouflage Combat Jacket - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- 60s US Navy Pea Coat - M£140.00
- US Marine Corps Woodland Camouflage Field Jacket - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- 80s Marine Corp Camouflage Shirt - MSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- 50s US Navy Pea Coat - M£100.00
- 40s U.S. Navy WWII Peacoat - M£240.00