1960s Sea Scouts Wool Jersey - S
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
A Sea Scouts 1960s Jersey.
Sea Scouts uniforms are always a collectable item. The 1950's and 60's are a particular period of interest to the famous youth movement with uniforms of the USA resembling thier military counterparts.
The jersey has numerous patches and includes a U.S.S Henry Clay which was a ballistic missile submarine. There is however no trace of the submarine being linked to the Sea Scouts of America, so this is an added bonus patch.
In good condition.
|Category 2||Military Jackets|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||38|
|Length - (inches)||2|
|Sleeve - (inches)||22|
We Think You'll Love
- US Army Green Raincoat - S£75.00
- US Army Utility Shirt - SSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- US Woodland Camo Combat Jacket M81 - SSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- 90s US Navy Womens Jacket - SSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- 70's Green Military Field Jacket - SSpecial Price £33.75 Regular Price £45.00
- 50s US Navy Blue Pea Coat - S£165.00
- US Army Desert Camouflage Field Jacket - SSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- US Army M51 Field Jacket - S£95.00