1960s Blue Rokit Space Race Cowichan - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Perfectly encapsulating the 1960s space obsession due to the space race and moon landings - this fantastic collectable Cowichan wool cardigan features rockets lifting off, spaceships and satellite designs.
We see many wonderful Cowichan designs but this is a rare and special piece for anyone to treasure.
There is a small stain at the top of one of the rockets but it isn't hugely noticeable and does not detract from the structure or wearability of the cardigan.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||40|
|Length - (inches)||23|
We Think You'll Love
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 6As low as £65.00
- Rokit Originals Tina Checkerboard SkirtAs low as £28.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 4As low as £45.00
- Rokit Originals Tina Pink Floral Satin SkirtAs low as £28.00
- Bottle Green and Navy Tartan Horse Motif Jumper - MSpecial Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 5As low as £45.00