1958 US Army Late Spec M-51 Jacket - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
1958 US Army Late Spec M-51 Jacket -
The M-51 was the update on the WW2 M-43 file jacket. The collar became pointed and button upm to top with zip closure. The overall look of tye M-51 is far more boxy in design.
Seen throughout the Korean War right up into 1965 when the famous M-65 took up watch.
Features 4 external front pockets
Zip and popper closure
Neck tightens and buttons up to create a neck protector against the elements.
|Category 2||Military Jackets|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||44|
|Length - (inches)||31|
|Sleeve - (inches)||26|
We Think You'll Love
- 70s US Marines Camouflage Military Jacket - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- 80s US Air Force Camouflage Combat Jacket - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- 80s Canadian Army Khaki Green Military Field Jacket - MSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- 40s U.S. Navy WWII Peacoat - M£240.00
- US Marine Corps Woodland Camouflage Field Jacket - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- Hunting Bomber Jacket – MSpecial Price £56.25 Regular Price £75.00
- 80s Marine Corp Camouflage Shirt - MSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00