1950s Green Ranger Whipcord Shirt - L
One of a kind item, get it before it's gone
Special Price £57.00 Regular Price £85.00
or 4 interest-free payments of £14.25
1950s Green Ranger Whipcord Shirt Jacket
Made from a very hardwearing cord twill, these jackets were popular as a tough, rugged outdoorsmen must have.
Fastens centrally with poppers with tow pockets at the chets and tow at the waist.
There are numerous pockets to external front , including small zip closure. No label but looks to be a Sears.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||46|
|Length - (inches)||28|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 50s Linen D'Oro Lounge Shirt - LSpecial Price £57.00 Regular Price £85.00
- 50s Bluestone Red Checked Long Sleeve Shirt - LSpecial Price £33.00 Regular Price £65.00
- 50s/60s Blue Long Sleeve Shirt - XLSpecial Price £33.00 Regular Price £65.00
- 50s Grey Pinstripe Long Sleeve Shirt - LSpecial Price £38.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 50s GWG Sport Togs Pillarbox Red Wool Mackinaw Shirt - LSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00