1940s Penney's Green Wool Hunting Jacket - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
An all wool bottle green hunting jacket dating from the 1940s from Penney's. The jacket fastens at the front with poppers and has four large popper fastened pockets on the chest. The top right-hand pocket features a small zip pocket with a Talon chain zip-pull. At the back of the jacket, there is a large concealed zip pocket that extends across the back, large enough to contain a game bird from a hunt.
In very good vintage condition, missing one popper which is covered by the flap pocket and has slight unstitching at the shoulder seam.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||46|
|Length - (inches)||29|
We Think You'll Love
- Camo Game Winner Duck Hunting Jacket - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 18As low as £45.00
- 50s Pioneer Hunting jacket - LSpecial Price £84.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 19As low as £65.00
- Vintage 70s Pink Floyd Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 20As low as £55.00
- Vintage 50s Duck Canvas Hunting Jacket - LSpecial Price £57.00 Regular Price £85.00