1930s Vintage JC Penney Blue Straight Leg Jeans - L
Calling all denim buffs, we have a prolific piece that deserves a spot in your closet. These old blues are extremely rare, dating back to the 1930's. From J.C Penney the medium blue jeans feature a straight leg with a worn look that don't look an inch out of place on the streets of today.
The unique design feature copper crotch rivets with clincher buckle and a selvage seam with donut style fly button. Buttons for suspender attachment feature across the waist. The denim is fairly delicate due to age and various wear features in the form of staining, rips and fraying. Despite this the item still reigns as a classic piece of denim with a collectable desirability.
|Waist - (inches)||36|
|Inside Leg - (inches)||34|
We Think You'll Love
- Indigo Levi Orange Tab Jeans - 36WSpecial Price £55.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Tommy Hilfiger Black Slim Fit Jeans - W36Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Blue Levis 501 Blue Rinse Jeans - 36WSpecial Price £29.00 Regular Price £45.00
- 80's Wrangler Blue Straight Leg Jeans - 36WSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £40.00
- 90s Wrangler Blue Straight Leg Deadstock Denim Jeans - W36Special Price £23.00 Regular Price £35.00
- 90s Levis 505s Orange Tab Stonewash Straight Leg Jeans - W36 L28Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Vintage 1960s Wrangler Sanforsized Blue Bell Well - Worn Jeans - W36Special Price £128.00 Regular Price £150.00
- Tommy Hilfiger Straight Leg Jeans 36WSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Levi's 501 Blue Classic Jeans - W36 L32Special Price £38.00 Regular Price £45.00