Levi's Big 'E' Denim Jacket Customised Embroidered Clown
In Stock Was £150.00
Mid blue denim jacket by Levi's with the most soughted after big 'E' tab. Levi's used capital letters only on the pocket tabs of their garments from the tab's inception in 1936 until around 1971 when the transition to the modern-day lower case 'e' was complete; dating this piece to pre-1971.
- scary sad clown embroidered painting on the back which conjures up images of IT
- contrast mustard stitching
- embossed brass buttons
- looks to be made from cotton
- Men's Size:
- M / S
- Very Good
- Stock Code:
We want you to get the most out of your vintage clothes so knowing how to care for them is essential. With the right care, storage and a bit of TLC, your vintage garments will be worn for generations to come!
Storing vintage clothes
- Always keep your vintage garments in a dry, dust-free place away from direct sunlight to avoid fading and deterioration of fabric.
- Always hang up vintage garments to dry out perspiration instead of leaving them in a hamper until wash day.
- Always use wooden or padded hangers as wired hangers can ruin the fabric at the shoulders and cause rips over time.
- Always fold fragile silks, knits and beaded items carefully instead of hanging them.
- Do not store vintage garments in plastic bags or plastic storage containers as the fabric needs to breathe.
Washing vintage clothes
- Always read the care label and follow the washing instructions when available.
- Always check for loose seams, holes or frays before washing to avoid damaging the garment further.
- Always hand wash or dry clean vintage garments pre 1960s vintage as they are non machine washable. If the fabric is very old or delicate, good airing can often remove odour without damaging the garment.
- Always hand wash or dry clean silk, wool, velvet and any garment with beading. Please make sure your dry cleaner is experienced in vintage fabrics.
- Always hang up the vintage garments on a drying rack instead of drying them in the dryer.
- Attempt to wash your vintage garments less to avoid damaging the garment from repeated washing.
UK Delivery Options:
|Standard P&P||£3.95 - £5.00||3 to 5 Days|
|Next Day Delivery||£7.95||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm)|
|Saturday Delivery||£10.50 - £15.50||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm Fri)|
|Country||Delivery costs vary according to weight and destination|
|Europe||£6.00 - £35.00|
|World Zone 1||£8.50 - £52.00|
|World Zone 2||£9.00 - £54.00|
Have you received something you want to return? No worries!
You can return any item (excluding hosiery and pierced jewellery) you are not completely happy with for a refund, within 10 days of receiving them. All you need to do is create an online return in your My Account and enclose the return reference number along with your return items.
Please click here for our full Delivery & Returns Policy.