We’re sorry this one of a kind piece has sold!
Check out these similar items…
Helmut Lang Indigo Wash Denim Jacket - M
Snap up this one of a kind Helmut Lang indigo wash denim jacket, featuring Helmut Lang embossed silver toned rivets, large breast pockets and tan stitiching. Team with jeans and brown leather boots for a nod to vintage workwear that'll have you standing out from the crowd for all the right reasons. The great thing about vintage designer is that you get the same great quality for only a fraction of the cost, and who could say no to that?
Check out our History of the Denim Jacket feature.
- Fabric Content:
- Stock Code:
Product Conditions Explained
- New - item is brand new, never worn and occasionally has original tags attached
Storing vintage clothes
- Always fold fragile silks, knits and beaded items carefully instead of hanging them.
Washing vintage clothes
- Always read the care label and follow the washing instructions when available.
- Always check for loose seams, holes or frays before washing to avoid damaging the garment further.
- Always hang up the vintage garments on a drying rack instead of drying them in the dryer.
- Attempt to wash your vintage garments less to avoid damaging the garment from repeated washing.
UK Delivery Options:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - On UK orders over £50
|Standard P&P||£3.95 - £5.00||3 to 5 Days|
|Next Day Delivery||£7.95||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm)|
|Saturday Delivery||£10.50 - £15.50||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm Fri)|
|Country||Delivery costs vary according to weight and destination|
|Europe||£6.00 - £35.00|
|World Zone 1||£8.50 - £52.00|
|World Zone 2||£9.00 - £54.00|
Have you received something you want to return? No worries!
Please see our Delivery & Returns Policy for more information.
The Rokit Recycled Range
The Rokit Recycled ethical fashion label is based in London where our in-house design team customise and create original garments from vintage fabrics and transform them into seasonal trend focused designs. These unique one-off pieces are created or re-worked by hand in our North London studio in a sweatshop free environment.