We’re sorry this one of a kind piece has sold!
Check out these similar items…
40s Tan Fleece Lined Barnstormer Coat - L
A rare and collectable 1943 Mackinaw barnstormer coat. The coat is from the Canadian army and it's age places it in the era of World War Two.
A beautifully cut coat, the exterior is made of a tan canvas whilst the interior is a cream shearling. The coat fastens at the front with five large plastic buttons and there is a thick waist tie that feeds through belt loops and fastens with two buttons. At the front of the coat, there are two very deep lined flap pockets and the rounded collar is made of the shearling lining. The exterior of the coat does have some light staining but the fleece interior is in very good condition.
- Military Colours:
- Very Good
- Fabric Content:
- Canvas / Sheepskin & Furlined
- Stock Code:
Product Conditions Explained
- New - item is brand new, never worn and occasionally has original tags attached
Storing vintage clothes
- Always fold fragile silks, knits and beaded items carefully instead of hanging them.
Washing vintage clothes
- Always read the care label and follow the washing instructions when available.
- Always check for loose seams, holes or frays before washing to avoid damaging the garment further.
- Always hang up the vintage garments on a drying rack instead of drying them in the dryer.
- Attempt to wash your vintage garments less to avoid damaging the garment from repeated washing.
UK Delivery Options:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - On UK orders over £50
|Standard P&P||£3.95 - £5.00||3 to 5 Days|
|Next Day Delivery||£7.95||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm)|
|Saturday Delivery||£10.50 - £15.50||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm Fri)|
|Country||Delivery costs vary according to weight and destination|
|Europe||£6.00 - £35.00|
|World Zone 1||£8.50 - £52.00|
|World Zone 2||£9.00 - £54.00|
Have you received something you want to return? No worries!
Please see our Delivery & Returns Policy for more information.