40s Rare and Collectable Brown Leather Jacket - L
In Stock £800.00
This gorgeous and rare piece dates all the way back to the 1940s. Made from horsehide leather of the finest quality and lined with silk, this flight jacket is a truly remarkable collector's item. Made by the company United Sportswear, hailing from San Francisco, California, this item embodies the all American spirit of a quality vintage leather jacket.
The inside lining has some staining/discolouration on the inside, which is not seen when wearing. Outside leather has minimal wear and tear, only what you would expect of leather, and like a fine wine - leather gets better with age.
Size L. Good condition.
- Raglan Sleeve:
- Fabric Content:
- Horse Hide
- Stock Code:
Product Conditions Explained
- New - item is brand new, never worn and occasionally has original tags attached
Storing vintage clothes
- Always fold fragile silks, knits and beaded items carefully instead of hanging them.
Washing vintage clothes
- Always read the care label and follow the washing instructions when available.
- Always check for loose seams, holes or frays before washing to avoid damaging the garment further.
- Always hang up the vintage garments on a drying rack instead of drying them in the dryer.
- Attempt to wash your vintage garments less to avoid damaging the garment from repeated washing.
UK Delivery Options:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - On UK orders over £50
|Standard P&P||£3.95 - £5.00||3 to 5 Days|
|Next Day Delivery||£7.95||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm)|
|Saturday Delivery||£10.50 - £15.50||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm Fri)|
|Country||Delivery costs vary according to weight and destination|
|Europe||£6.00 - £35.00|
|World Zone 1||£8.50 - £52.00|
|World Zone 2||£9.00 - £54.00|
Have you received something you want to return? No worries!
Please see our Delivery & Returns Policy for more information.