50s Red Head Hunting Jacket - L
In Stock £95.00
Classic tan hunting jacket from the 50s/60s. This incredibly practical jacket features a multitude of large and sturdy pockets for the perfect hunting man! Or not! trendy in its own way, this jacket promises a stylish look for sure.
- Men's Size:
- Fabric Content:
- Stock Code:
Product Conditions Explained
- Mint - item never been worn or remains in museum quality; often unsold shop stock aka deadstock, with original sales tags or packaging included.
- Excellent - item has no holes, stains or repairs and has been extremely well cared for over the years.
- Very good - item appears slightly worn, for example has very minor fading or a tiny repair which is not in an obvious place.
- Good - item has some wear, with minor fading, small marks or small repairs which will be made clear in the product description. It is still wearable.
- Fair - item appears worn and has obvious flaws; however it is collectible, rare or very old and as such still desirable. Signs of wear may contribute to the history of the piece; as in vintage military clothing. Faults will be outlined in the product description. Item may still be wearable; if it is better suited as a collector's item or for display only this will be mentioned.
- Handmade - items that are handmade using vintage clothing and textiles such as our Rokit Recycled range. There will be no obvious faults; any small marks or fading will be mentioned in the description.
- New - item is brand new, never worn and occasionally has original tags attached
We want you to get the most out of your vintage clothes so
knowing how to care for them is essential. With the right care,
storage and a bit of TLC, your vintage garments will be worn for
generations to come!
Storing vintage clothes
- Always keep your vintage garments in a dry, dust-free place away from direct sunlight to avoid fading and deterioration of fabric.
- Always hang up vintage garments to dry out perspiration instead of leaving them in a hamper until wash day.
- Always use wooden or padded hangers as wired hangers can ruin the fabric at the shoulders and cause rips over time.
- Always fold fragile silks, knits and beaded items carefully instead of hanging them.
- Do not store vintage garments in plastic bags or plastic storage containers as the fabric needs to breathe.
Washing vintage clothes
- Always read the care label and follow the washing instructions when available.
- Always check for loose seams, holes or frays before washing to avoid damaging the garment further.
- Always hand wash or dry clean vintage garments pre 1960s vintage as they are non machine washable. If the fabric is very old or delicate, good airing can often remove odour without damaging the garment.
- Always hand wash or dry clean silk, wool, velvet and any garment with beading. Please make sure your dry cleaner is experienced in vintage fabrics.
- Always hang up the vintage garments on a drying rack instead of drying them in the dryer.
- Attempt to wash your vintage garments less to avoid damaging the garment from repeated washing.
UK Delivery Options:
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - On UK orders over £50
|Standard P&P||£3.95 - £5.00||3 to 5 Days|
|Next Day Delivery||£7.95||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm)|
|Saturday Delivery||£10.50 - £15.50||1 Day (provided you order by 1pm Fri)|
|Country||Delivery costs vary according to weight and destination|
|Europe||£6.00 - £35.00|
|World Zone 1||£8.50 - £52.00|
|World Zone 2||£9.00 - £54.00|
Have you received something you want to return? No worries!
You can return any item (excluding hosiery and pierced jewellery) you are not completely happy with for a refund, within 10 days of receiving them. All you need to do is create an online return in your My Account and enclose the return reference number along with your return items.
Please see our Delivery & Returns Policy for more information.