Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Rokit.co.uk website terms and conditions. We advise you read through them carefully before using the site. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions mentioned, which may be updated by us from time to time without your notification.
Free bag offer
Place an order that totals £60 or more and receive a free 'Be Unique' shopper. The bag will be automatically added to your basket when you proceed to checkout. This offer applies to basket total only and does not include shipping cost. This offer can be used in conjunction with our free shipping offer, meaning you will receive free shipping and a free bag if you spend £60 or over.
Any misuse of this site is deemed a criminal offence. By using this site, you are agreeing to not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm; post malicious content; hack into any aspect of this site; corrupt data. We reserve the right to report any activity that breaches this provision to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any unforeseen circumstances such as the loss or damage caused by a circulated denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technological harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs or data.
Intellectual Property, Software and
The intellectual property rights in this site and its content (this includes design, copy, logos, graphics, software and any other material) remains the property of Rokit and is protected by copyright laws. You may not use any content for business related or commercial enterprise purposes. The storage, printing and display of content for personal use are acceptable.
Third party trademarks and images of third party products and services on this site are in no way associated, linked or endorsed by Rokit and you should not make assumptions based on the affiliation.
Terms of Sale
You are subject to the following terms and conditions when placing an order on this site. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
We reserve the right to refuse an order, which may result from the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
- The identification of an unauthorised bulk order for promotional purposes
We will not be held responsible for delays in delivery times due to postal delays or unforeseen circumstances. Dispatch times may also vary in correspondence to availability and any guarantees or representation times. For more information, please read our Delivery & Returns Policy.
- Our contract - You will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm you have placed an order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute as acceptance of your order. A contract between us will be formed as soon as we send you a confirmation email of your goods being dispatched.
- Pricing and Availability - Although we try to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices on this site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Prices are also subject to change without notice.
- Payment - We carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Once this has gone through, the goods will be dispatched.
- PayPal - We accpet payments through PayPal, any refunds to be made for orders paid for with PayPal will be refunded to your PayPal account.
- Product - We always try our utmost in accurately displaying the colours and details of our products on this site. While we do make every effort to ensure all sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible, the sizes indicated are approximations based on today's standardised clothing sizes. Please refer to our Size Guidelines.
Condition of Items
The site states we sell vintage and second hand items including vintage designer brands. Thus the goods have been previously worn, unless stated otherwise. We do not acquire our products directly from the original supplier or manufacturer hence cannot guarantee the origin of all items nor be held accountable for it. Our experienced graders will try to do their utmost in investigating the authenticity of our vintage designer goods so you can shop in confidence.
We offer returns on any item (excluding hosiery and pierced jewellery) you are not completely happy with for a refund, within 10 days of receiving them.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if it fails to meet the following criteria:
- All original tags must be attached
- All items must be returned in the same condition as they were received
- All items have not been worn
- All items are free of any odours
- All items must be in saleable condition
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the cost of postage (this includes the original delivery cost and return postage). If you wish to request reimbursement for postage due to an incorrectly advertised, damaged or faulty item just get in touch with us and we will reimburse your postage costs. Please be aware that the maximum amount we can refund you is the standard Royal Mail recorded delivery cost. We also cannot refund the excess cost of parcels returned to us via courier or next day delivery.
For more information, please read our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Gift Voucher orders are final and in no circumstance, refundable. Gift vouchers ordered online cannot be redeemed from one of our retail stores as they are only redeemable from our Rokit website and are valid for six months from the date of purchase. Damaged, lost or stolen Gift Vouchers must be reported to us immediately by emailing email@example.com
We allow linking to our home page, as long as it is done in a fair and legal manner and does not jeopardise our reputation or take advantage of it. You may not imply any association, approval or endorsement on our behalf when none exists.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rokit, it's officers, employees, agents and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Rokit reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to change, remove or vary the services and/or page of this site.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Rokit.