Terms & Conditions
These conditions apply to e-vouchers which have a claim code with a 6 digit combination of letters and numbers (Different conditions apply to promotional codes).
1. E-vouchers must be redeemed online at www.rokit.co.uk, towards the purchase of products listed on the Rokit website. They cannot be
redeemed at Rokit stores.
2. E-vouchers cannot be despatched unless a valid recipient name and e-mail address is supplied.
3. The e-voucher cannot be used to pay for Rokit e-vouchers.
4. The gift voucher has no cash redemption value and is not transferable or assignable.
5. Any unused balance can be used at a later date within the one year expiration date.
6. If the order exceeds the amount of the e-voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
7. E-vouchers and unused portions of e-vouchers expire one year from the date of issue.
8. Normal rokit.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase apply.
9. Only one e-voucher can be redeemed per order. E-vouchers cannot be combined with other promotional codes.
10. E-vouchers can only be redeemed against the cost of goods, this does not include delivery costs. Customers using gift vouchers
to pay for items are still required to pay for delivery charges.