Work with us!
Rokit is the beating heart of London's vintage scene with a worldwide online audience and has proudly held this title for nearly 30 years. Our four stores are based in vibrant and exciting London neighbourhoods; Covent Garden houses our flagship, the vintage haven Brick Lane hosts two stores and our original bricks and mortar stands opposite the market in Camden where the brand was born one sultry summer in 1986.
The rest of the team are based under one roof in the UK's largest vintage warehouse where around 8,000 garments are processed for the stores every week, the Rokit Recycled team customise and create clothing and accessories from unusable garments alongside the website and marketing teams.
The success of the company is in our staff. The energy, enthusiasm and expertise of our teams drive the business forward. We're always looking for great people to join us - people who are as passionate as we are.
101 Brick Lane Key Holder
Attention all vintage enthusiasts. Rokit Vintage are now hiring! We are looking for motivated, energetic and passionate individuals to take on their next challenge within the UK's biggest established Vintage company.
We have opportunities in our Brick Lane 101 store for a key holder to join our team.
The main objective of this role is to support the management team to drive the store forward. You must be able to act as a role model and inspire and lead a team whilst driving service, sales and maintaining store standards. You must lead by example and deliver a high level of consistent customer service that represents Rokit and stands out from the market.
- Drive customer service to ensure the store is reaching its full potential.
- Coach in the moment and be able to give positive and constructive feedback.
- Communicate with a wide variety of Rokit employees in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Use initiative to prioritise tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage operational tasks i.e Processing delivery and markdowns.
- Vigilant with loss prevention.
- Encourage the rest of the team to be compliant with company policy and procedures.
- Maintain store standards and cleanliness and ensure the correct levels of stock are on the shop floor.
- Understand market trends.
If you feel you are ready to progress to the next step and take on a new challenge please email your cover letter to email@example.com