Work with us!
Rokit is the beating heart of London's vintage scene with a worldwide online audience and has proudly held this title for nearly 30 years. Our four stores are based in vibrant and exciting London neighbourhoods; Covent Garden houses our flagship, the vintage haven Brick Lane hosts two stores and our original bricks and mortar stands opposite the market in Camden where the brand was born one sultry summer in 1986.
The rest of the team are based under one roof in the UK's largest vintage warehouse where around 8,000 garments are processed for the stores every week, the Rokit Recycled team customise and create clothing and accessories from unusable garments alongside the website and marketing teams.
The success of the company is in our staff. The energy, enthusiasm and expertise of our teams drive the business forward. We're always looking for great people to join us - people who are as passionate as we are.
Supervisor - Full time
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and passionate individual to join one of our stores.
The main objective of this role is to support the management team to drive the store forward.
- Able to act as a role model and inspire and lead a team whilst driving service, sales and maintaining store standards.
- Coach in the moment and give positive and constructive feedback.
- Ability to delegate efficiently and use their initiative to prioritise tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage operational tasks, ensure delivery is completed in a timely and efficient manner and be responsible for opening and closing the store.
- Vigilant with loss prevention and encourage the rest of the team to be compliant with company policy and procedures.
- Lead by example and deliver a high level of consistent customer service that represents Rokit and stands out from the high street and competitors.
If you feel you are ready to progress to the next step and take on a new challenge please email your CV and cover letter along with your current payrate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time sales associate All stores
Some exciting opportunities have arisen across our stores for full or part time sales associates to join our teams.
We are looking for reliable, flexible, pro active individuals with heaps of energy that can deliver a high level of customer service in a fast paced environment.
If you have a passion for Vintage culture, thrive off being a part of a dynamic team and love spending your day talking to different types of people then drop your CV into store and meet the team or send your CV and cover letter with your desired store over to email@example.com