Work with us!
Rokit is the beating heart of London's vintage scene with a worldwide online audience and has proudly held this title for nearly 30 years. Our four stores are based in vibrant and exciting London neighbourhoods; Covent Garden houses our flagship, the vintage haven Brick Lane hosts two stores and our original bricks and mortar stands opposite the market in Camden where the brand was born one sultry summer in 1986.
The rest of the team are based under one roof in the UK's largest vintage warehouse where around 8,000 garments are processed for the stores every week, the Rokit Recycled team customise and create clothing and accessories from unusable garments alongside the website and marketing teams.
The success of the company is in our staff. The energy, enthusiasm and expertise of our teams drive the business forward. We're always looking for great people to join us - people who are as passionate as we are.
We are currently looking for an Accessories Pricer to be based in our warehouse in North London. The successful candidate must possess a minimum of two years experience within the relevant field; have a very keen interest in vintage clothing and knowledge of vintage garment history. This position fulfils an integral part of our Production team by picking and pricing garments in preparation for distribution to the stores.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Proactively gather market pricing intelligence
- Manage pricing procedures and changes
- Make effective use of pricing knowledge and experience
- Effective communication style with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Initial grading of new shipments
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with vintage product and pricing - Accessory specific
- Thorough knowledge of era specific vintage garments, specific brands and new/current trends.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads within time constraints and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Possess the ability to react quickly in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated, energetic and positive individual.
- Basic Word and Excell skills
To apply for this exciting and unique opportunity please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Full time Supervisors - Covent Garden
Attention all vintage enthusiasts. Rokit Vintage are now hiring! We are looking for motivated, energetic and passionate individuals to take on their next challenge within the UK's biggest established Vintage company.
We have opportunities in our Camden and Brick Lane 101 store for supervisors to join the team.
The main objective of this role is to support the management team to drive the store forward. You must be able to act as a role model and inspire and lead a team whilst driving service, sales and maintaining store standards. You must lead by example and deliver a high level of consistent customer service that represents Rokit and stands out from the market.
- Drive customer service to ensure the store is reaching its full potential.
- Coach in the moment and be able to give positive and constructive feedback.
- Communicate with a wide variety of Rokit employees in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Use initiative to prioritise tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage operational tasks i.e Processing delivery and markdowns.
- responsible for opening and closing the store.
- Vigilant with loss prevention.
- Encourage the rest of the team to be compliant with company policy and procedures.
- Maintain store standards and cleanliness and ensure the correct levels of stock are on the shop floor.
- Understand market trends.
If you feel you are ready to progress to the next step and take on a new challenge please email your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Manager Brick Lane 107
The main objective of the role is to manage and oversee all store operations, customer service and lead a small yet dynamic team to drive the store forward.
You will have an excellent level of customer service and be responsible for store sales, service, loss prevention and ensuring the store is compliant with policy and procedures set in place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will have an excellent level of one on one customer service and lead and inspire your team to deliver the same.
- You will be a strong leader with the ability to coach in the moment and give positive and constructive feedback.
- Be able to recruit, train and develop a team.
- Manage all aspects of people development i.e Development plans, Performance reviews, and disciplinary procedures.
- Create weekly team rota's that keep within company's payroll budgets.
- Be able to communicate to members from various aspects of the business in a professional and concise manner.
- Ensure operational tasks and daily store set-ups are completed in a timely manner.
- Be able to organise and prioritise projects.
- Assume total accountability for store health and safety.
- Manage inventory levels and in store options.
- Manage daily shipment processes and ensure the shop floor gets replenished.
- Ensure stocktake's are completed accurately and efficiently on a weekly basis.
- Conduct weekly walkthroughs with the area manager.
- Ensure the team are compliant with store standards set in place.
- Analyse company reports and work alongside the company's visual team to react to trends and make commercial decisions.
- Keep up to date with current market trends Work with creative team to plan season collections.
- Create and manage relationships in the community.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a management role working in a fashion retail environment.
- A passion and understanding for Vintage fashion, lifestyle and culture.
- Must be a motivated individual with the ability to create a vibrant atmosphere for both the team and our customers.
- Proven ability to drive and increase sales KPI's.
- Proven record of recognising and developing talented individuals.
To apply please send your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com along with your current salary.