Work with us!
Rokit is the beating heart of London's vintage scene with a worldwide online audience and has proudly held this title for nearly 30 years. Our four stores are based in vibrant and exciting London neighbourhoods; Covent Garden houses our flagship, the vintage haven Brick Lane hosts two stores and our original bricks and mortar stands opposite the market in Camden where the brand was born one sultry summer in 1986.
The rest of the team are based under one roof in the UK's largest vintage warehouse where around 8,000 garments are processed for the stores every week, the Rokit Recycled team customise and create clothing and accessories from unusable garments alongside the website and marketing teams.
The success of the company is in our staff. The energy, enthusiasm and expertise of our teams drive the business forward. We're always looking for great people to join us - people who are as passionate as we are.
Full time supervisor in 101 and 107 Bricklane
Attention all vintage enthusiasts. Rokit Vintage are now hiring! We are looking for positive, motivated, energetic and passionate leaders to take on their next challenge within the UK's biggest established Vintage company.
The main objective of this role is to support the management team and inspire and drive the store team to create a vibrant, high achieving, positive environment.
- Drive customer service by leading by example to ensure the store is reaching its full potential.
- Coach in the moment and be able to give positive and constructive on the spot feedback
- Deliver team training to new and existing members of the team.
- Maintain a high level of communication with all members of the company and support the link between the store and management team.
- Deliver motivational team briefs daily.
- Ability to lead the team and delegate effectively.
- Use initiative to prioritise tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage operational tasks to a high standard i.e Processing delivery and markdowns.
- Be vigilant with loss prevention.
- Encourage the rest of the team to be compliant with company policy and procedures.
- Maintain store standards and cleanliness and ensure the correct levels of stock are on the shop floor.
- Understand market trends.
- Be responsible for opening and closing the store.
If you feel you are ready to progress to the next step and take on a new challenge please email your cover letter to email@example.com
Full time sales associate Camden
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Camden store for a full time sales associate to join the team.
We are looking for reliable, flexible, pro active individuals with heaps of energy that can deliver a high level of customer service in a fast paced environment.
If you have a passion for Vintage culture, thrive off being a part of a dynamic team and love spending your day talking to different types of people then drop your CV into store and meet the team or send your CV and cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rokit Head Office Intern
We are looking for an intern to join us at our Rokit Head Office. You will be responsible for providing support and assisting across a variety of departments within the marketing department, warehouse and stores. This is a multi-faceted role, and a real opportunity to gain experience with an online and offline team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Social media and photography:
- Create exciting and innovative content to promote Rokit brand and products. You will work closely with our two photographers, under the supervision of the social coordinator to produce flat lays and still life product shots for our social channels, with a primary focus on Instagram. You will assist in setting up and breaking down photoshoots, returning the items used to the relevant area of the warehouse, and coming up with different and refreshing ways to shoot the product.
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research on social platforms. Researching what other vintage brands and high street retailers are doing, what we can utilise and how we can improve.
- Collect on-location content. Assisting the photographers on trips to stores to capture great imagery for our social channels, as well as street style in the area.
Press / content:
- Research, propose and create articles focussing on culture, style and historical vintage. Feed these ideas to the content executive, and assist in building blog posts.
- Manage expectations of Rokit Vintage and Dust PR collaboratively to ensure all press requests are sent complete and on time.
- Pick, pack and process paperwork for all outgoing web press loans.
- Delegate sufficient time to manage and log the return of all web and store press loans.
- Update relevant spreadsheets to charge liable parties for missing and overdue press loans.
- Proactively suggest ways to improve and hone the press loans process.
- Keep abreast of all Rokit Vintage press coverage and suggest ways of marketing this.
- Support the Creative Director and in-store teams with store merchandising concepts and implementation in the four Rokit stores - located in Covent Garden, Camden and Brick Lane.
- Support the Creative Director with window design de-rigging and installations
- Occasional support for in-store events and pop-up events on an ad-hoc basis.
- Work with the online stock manager to ensure all products are put back in order once used for photography, press loans etc.
- Picking and packing online orders under the supervision of the stock manager.
- Assist with the e-commerce product copy to support the copywriters in busy periods.
Although this is an independent role, as much support as is required is given. You will be asked to give updates on projects on a daily basis to ensure communication is clear. You are encouraged to come up with your own ideas and projects and spend time developing them. If in doubt, ask. Please note, this is an unpaid position, however travelling expenses will be covered and you will be given a £10 clothing allowance to spend at Rokit for everyday worked.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com