Work with us!
Rokit is the beating heart of London's vintage scene with a worldwide online audience and has proudly held this title for nearly 30 years. Our four stores are based in vibrant and exciting London neighbourhoods; Covent Garden houses our flagship, the vintage haven Brick Lane hosts two stores and our original bricks and mortar stands opposite the market in Camden where the brand was born one sultry summer in 1986.
The rest of the team are based under one roof in the UK's largest vintage warehouse where around 8,000 garments are processed for the stores every week, the Rokit Recycled team customise and create clothing and accessories from unusable garments alongside the website and marketing teams.
The success of the company is in our staff. The energy, enthusiasm and expertise of our teams drive the business forward. We're always looking for great people to join us - people who are as passionate as we are.
STORE MANAGER CAMDEN
We have a brilliant opportunity to join Rokit and lead our amazing Camden team.
The main objective of the role is to manage and oversee all store operations, customer service and lead a dynamic team to drive the store forward.
You will have an excellent floor presence and be responsible for store sales, service, loss prevention and ensuring the store is compliant with policy and procedures set in place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will have an excellent level of customer service and lead and inspire your team to deliver a level of service that represents the Rokit ethos.
You will be a strong leader with the ability to coach in the moment and give positive and constructive feedback.
Be able to recruit, train and develop a team.
Manage and oversee all aspects of people development i.e Development plans, Performance reviews, and disciplinary procedures.
Communicate efficiently with the whole team. Including conducting daily team meetings to deliver necessary information and inspire the team in a motivational manner.
Ensure that handovers are left and the management team work together towards the same end goal.
Be able to communicate to members from various aspects of the business in a professional and concise manner.
Create weekly team rota's that keep within company's payroll budgets.
Ensure operational tasks and daily store set-ups are completed in a timely manner.
Be able to organise and prioritise projects and delegate efficiently.
Assume total accountability for store health and safety.
Work closely with the Production manager to manage inventory levels and in store optimums.
Manage daily shipment processes and ensure the shop floor gets replenished.
Ensure stock take's are completed accurately and efficiently on a weekly basis.
Conduct weekly walkthroughs with the area manager.
Analyse company reports and work alongside the company's visual team to react to trends and make commercial decisions.
Ensure the team are compliant with store standards set in place.
Keep up to date with current market trends Work with creative team to plan season collections.
Use initaitve to increase footfall levels.
Create and manage relationships in the community.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience in a management role working in a fashion retail environment.
Must be a motivated individual with the ability to create a vibrant atmosphere for both the team and our customers.
Proven ability to drive and increase sales KPI's.
Proven record of recognising and developing talented individuals.
A passion and understanding for Vintage fashion, lifestyle and culture.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to
Please include your current salary.
An opportunity has arisen in our Camden store for a supervisor to join our team.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and passionate individual to take on their next challenge within the company.
The main objective of this role is to support the management team to drive the store forward.
The individual must be able to act as a role model and inspire and lead a team whilst driving service, sales and maintaining store standards.
They will need to be able to coach in the moment and give positive and constructive feedback.
They must have the ability to delegate efficiently and use their initiative to prioritise tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
They will manage operational tasks, ensure delivery is completed in a timely and efficient manner and be responsible for opening and closing the store.
They must also be vigilant with loss prevention and encourage the rest of the team to be compliant with company policy and procedures.
They must lead by example and deliver a high level of consistent customer service that represents Rokit and stands out from the high street and competitors.
If you feel you are ready to progress to the next step and take on a new challenge please email your CV and cover letter to myself email@example.com
Rokit Head Office Intern
We are looking for an intern to join us at our Rokit Head Office. You will be responsible for providing support and assisting across a variety of departments within the marketing department, warehouse and stores. This is a multi-faceted role, and a real opportunity to gain experience with an online and offline team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Social media and photography:
- Create exciting and innovative content to promote Rokit brand and products. You will work closely with our two photographers, under the supervision of the social coordinator to produce flat lays and still life product shots for our social channels, with a primary focus on Instagram. You will assist in setting up and breaking down photoshoots, returning the items used to the relevant area of the warehouse, and coming up with different and refreshing ways to shoot the product.
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research on social platforms. Researching what other vintage brands and high street retailers are doing, what we can utilise and how we can improve.
- Collect on-location content. Assisting the photographers on trips to stores to capture great imagery for our social channels, as well as street style in the area.
Press / content:
- Research, propose and create articles focussing on culture, style and historical vintage. Feed these ideas to the content executive, and assist in building blog posts.
- Manage expectations of Rokit Vintage and Dust PR collaboratively to ensure all press requests are sent complete and on time.
- Pick, pack and process paperwork for all outgoing web press loans.
- Delegate sufficient time to manage and log the return of all web and store press loans.
- Update relevant spreadsheets to charge liable parties for missing and overdue press loans.
- Proactively suggest ways to improve and hone the press loans process.
- Keep abreast of all Rokit Vintage press coverage and suggest ways of marketing this.
- Support the Creative Director and in-store teams with store merchandising concepts and implementation in the four Rokit stores - located in Covent Garden, Camden and Brick Lane.
- Support the Creative Director with window design de-rigging and installations
- Occasional support for in-store events and pop-up events on an ad-hoc basis.
- Work with the online stock manager to ensure all products are put back in order once used for photography, press loans etc.
- Picking and packing online orders under the supervision of the stock manager.
- Assist with the e-commerce product copy to support the copywriters in busy periods.
Although this is an independent role, as much support as is required is given. You will be asked to give updates on projects on a daily basis to ensure communication is clear. You are encouraged to come up with your own ideas and projects and spend time developing them. If in doubt, ask. Please note, this is an unpaid position, however travelling expenses will be covered and you will be given a £10 clothing allowance to spend at Rokit for everyday worked.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org