Street Style Round Up LFW SS16
As Seen on the Street…
We braved the rain with a trusty Nikon and a blank memory card to pap some of the most unique, vintage inspired looks on the streets of Soho as bloggers and stylists lurked about chomping at the bit to take their seats on the first day of London Fashion Week. From mod style tonic suits to 70s suedette, 90s grunge to glittery Americana, this lot have well and truly nailed it. Have a gander at our top pick.
1. With a nod to the 60s rude boy Ska scene, check out this guy
in a burgundy tonic suit jacket and grey trilby.
2. Take a look at our favourite oh-so-stylish fashion blogger Megan Ellaby rocking 70s chic with burgundy leather boots, a crisp white pussy bow blouse and indigo wash high-waisted jeans. Effortlessly topped off with a navy trilby.
3. A tribute to contemporary bohemia here in an orange suede mini and psychedelic rainbow hair. Finish off with a pair of blue suede shoes that'd make even the King weak at the knees.
4. Try a modern take on WWII militaria and make like this street styler by donning a leather bomber jacket, wide leg trousers and top off with a pair of jet black aviators.
5. Classic 90s rock chick is achieved in the form of a simple white lingerie slip and leather overcoat covered in patches. Very Courtney Love circa 1993!
6. Looks like somebody raided their granddad's cardi drawer; layer chunky knits with velvet slippers.