The Vintage Style Doctor: Now On Call...
In collaboration with The Vintage Style Doctor - London's first personal vintage styling and shopping service exclusively for men - we are excited to bring you the chance to win a styling session with The Doc including £100 worth of clothing from Rokit!
Over to The Doc for more info...
"Does the man in your life - boyfriend, husband, brother, dad - suffer from a serious style illness? Perhaps he is constantly wearing ill fitting clothes. That is a classic case of SRD - Size Recognition Disorder, and must be very carefully treated as soon as it becomes apparent. Or he may just lose the plot every summer and revert to baggy shorts and sports socks. We call this Seasonal Sartorial Fever.
If you can detect and diagnose an illness in any man close to you, then please send a photograph, diagnosis and description of his affliction to Vintage Style Doctor - TheDoc@VintageStyleDoctor.com
The most serious case will be selected for imminent treatment in the form of an emergency style consultation and shopping trip in London with Vintage Style Doctor. To help with the treatment, Rokit have donated £100 worth of credit to be spent in-store on the day. You will also be invited to join for a routine check-up and any style niggles you have will also be remedied.
Please note, the winner is not the worst dressed, the prize is given to the best diagnosis. A shortlist will be selected from the entrants and will then be posted on facebook for a public vote."
The Vintage Style Doctor practising what he preaches - hot damn the man knows how to wear a boater hat!
Terms and conditions
1. The closing date for entries is 16/06/11 all entries must be received before this date.
2. The closing date for voting is 20/06/11. The winner will be announced on this date.
3. The judge's decision is final.
4. You must have permission from the person you are entering to use their photograph.
5. By submitting this photograph, you are permitting the use of it for promotional purposes by Vintage Style Doctor, Rokit and The Vintage Guide to London, on their web sites and through social media.
6. By accepting the prize, the winner is agreeing to coverage of the day to be used for promotional purposes by Vintage Style Doctor, Rokit and The Vintage Guide to London, on their web sites and through social media.
7. The prize as described will be arranged for a date suitable for both the winner and Vintage Style Doctor, within two months of the closing date.
8. The competition is open to all; however the prize does not include travel to or accommodation in London or a budget for shopping beyond the £100 credit for Rokit.
9. The £100 credit for Rokit is for use only on the day and there is no cash alternative to this prize.